|I. PRELIMINARY ASPECTS|
GUIA SAI S.A.S., Colombian company owner of the website with domain name www.guiasai.com and www.guiasanandresislas.com, hereinafter the PORTAL, makes available to the USER the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C), which authorise and regulate the use that the USER may make of the PORTAL, its information, graphics, links, contents and other components related to or linked to the same; as well as the conditions under which transactions are carried out electronically through the PORTAL.
These TAC may be updated from time to time, without any obligation on the part of GUIA SAI to issue prior notice of this situation. In any case, it is the USER's duty to check the most updated version of GUIA SAI's TAC, through the link https://guiasanandresislas.com/terminos-condiciones/.
The use of any tool or service of the WEBSITE or the viewing of any content on the WEBSITE, subsequent to the modification or change of any element of the TAC, is construed as express acceptance by the USER to be bound by the provisions of the most current version of the TAC.
The use of the PORTAL is free of charge, however, the acquisition of products through the PORTAL by the USER is subject to the payment of a price and special conditions, which complement the TAC and for all legal purposes constitute a contract between the USER and GUIA SAI. For the acquisition of such products, the USER must read them carefully and accept them by "clicking" in the box provided for this purpose, which appears throughout the process of acquiring the respective service, in accordance with the provisions of section XXX.
These TAC are governed by the rules of civil and commercial law and other rules that clarify, modify or add to them.
For all legal purposes, it is understood that the USER has read and accepts, without limitation or condition, these TAC, by accessing, browsing and using any component of the PORTAL, or using its tools, functions, services, registering as a member, purchasing any product or viewing any text, graphic or video. If the USER does not agree to these TAC and therefore does not wish to be bound by them, the USER should refrain from accessing or using the SAI GUIDE online SERVICES and leave the PORTAL as soon as possible.
The USER must be of legal age under the rules of his/her country of residence to use the PORTAL. In any case, no USER may be under 18 years of age for the purposes of conducting electronic transactions through the PORTAL. Parents or guardians of minors may register or create USER ACCOUNTS as described in section IX on behalf of their minor children, but are solely responsible for the direct supervision of their children while they visit the PORTAL or use any of the tools or content displayed therein or execute an electronic transaction.
|IV. SAI GUIDE - SCOPE OF SERVICES|
GUIA SAI, is a simplified joint-stock company (S.A.S.) in Colombia, professionally dedicated, among others, to the digital marketing of handicrafts, tourist services, accommodation, which makes available to the USER, products of different nature, so that the latter, if he/she considers it of interest, submits an offer to purchase GUIA SAI, which may be approved or rejected, at its sole discretion. GUIA SAI may modify and discontinue products and / or services at any time without incurring any liability to the USERS of the PORTAL.
GUIA SAI has adopted different technical tools so that the images of the PRODUCTS displayed on the PORTAL are presented with a sufficient degree of clarity and precision; however, the USER acknowledges and accepts that the visualisation of the characteristics, qualities and specifications of the PRODUCTS will depend on the technical specifications of the hardware used to access the PORTAL.
The USER shall pay the price of the PRODUCT in force at the time the USER makes the purchase offer.
|VII. MEANS OF PAYMENT|
GUIA SAI accepts different means of payment such as Baloto, PSE, Paymentez, among others, for which reason, GUIA SAI makes available to the USER a link that communicates with the respective authorized payment platforms, in such events, the USER must accept the Terms and Conditions of Use of the payment PLATFORM before making the respective transaction.
Taking into account that GUIA SAI does not operate the payment platforms available on the PORTAL, and its activities concerning payments are limited exclusively to the provision to the USER of the connection systems between the PORTAL and such platforms, in no event can it be held liable for failures in the communications of banking or credit institutions, much less for damages caused to the USER as a result of an action or omission on the part of such institutions.
|VIII. COMPLETION OF THE PURCHASE|
The conclusion of the contract between the USER and GUIA SAI occurs when GUIA SAI accepts the purchase offer submitted by the USER, and GUIA SAI is entitled to accept partial purchase offers, in which case the contract will be concluded only for the products and/or services accepted by GUIA SAI.
In the event of payment on delivery, the ownership of the products and/or services shall be transferred to the USER as soon as they are paid for by the USER at the place of delivery.
In the event that the price of the products and/or services that are the object of a purchase offer is not paid, it will be understood that there is a breach of contract, which is grounds for termination by GUIA SAI, with the USER assuming the cost of returning the said products and/or services to the place designated by GUIA SAI for this purpose, without prejudice to the application of financial penalties referred to in section XXX.
|IX. ADDITIONAL VALUES|
In addition to the provisions of the section [payment], the USER acknowledges and accepts that it is his sole responsibility to pay the various expenses related to the shipment of the PRODUCTS, insurance, taxes and other charges that are caused on the occasion of each purchase offer accepted by GUIA SAI. For the purposes of applying the provisions of this section, the expenses related to taxes will be settled from the moment the USER makes his purchase offer to GUIA SAI, enabling the USER to know the exact amount to be paid.
|X. PLACE OF DELIVERY PROCEDURE|
These TAC are exclusive for delivery of products to addresses located within the national territory of the Republic of Colombia, within the geographical areas to which it has access through the logistics operation companies used for such purposes. In accordance with the above, GUIA SAI may reject offers from USERS whose place of delivery is not covered by the logistics operators used by GUIA SAI.
Within the limits established in the previous paragraph, once the purchase offer has been accepted by GUIA SAI, the PRODUCTS will be delivered to the place indicated by the USER for this purpose, within [number of days] working days following receipt by the USER of the acceptance of the purchase offer issued by GUIA SAI. When filling out the purchase offer form, the USER shall indicate, if necessary, the contact details of the person or persons authorised to receive the respective PRODUCT.
When the USER or the person authorised by the USER to receive is not at the place indicated at the time of delivery, the logistics operator will refrain from making the delivery. If the PRODUCT is not delivered on the dates indicated for this purpose, for reasons attributable to the USER, it is the obligation of the latter to schedule, at his expense, a new delivery date. In the latter case, the costs incurred shall be borne by the USER, and until such time as they are paid, GUIA SAI shall not be obliged to make the delivery again.
If the USER does not proceed to request the reshipment within [8 days], or does not pay the additional amount for the reshipment, GUIA SAI, at its sole discretion, may withdraw from the business, and will only be obliged to refund the amount paid for the products, deducting the value of the expenses incurred for the transport.
|XI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL|
GUIA SAI guarantees the USER the right of withdrawal established in the Consumer Statute, i.e. the USER shall be entitled to change his/her mind or terminate the contract concluded with GUIA SAI, subject to the following rules:
- The USER has a term of five (5) working days, counted from the date of delivery of the goods, to exercise his right of withdrawal; once this term has expired, the contract will only be terminated for the reasons established in national legislation.
- When the USER makes use of the right of withdrawal included in this section, he/she must return the product to GUIA SAI by the same means and in the same conditions in which he/she received it, bearing in mind that the transport costs and any other costs involved in returning the goods will be covered by the USER.
- The right of withdrawal provided for in this section may not be exercised in the following events:
- When the good purchased by the USER has been made according to his specifications or is a clearly personalised good;
- When the goods purchased by the USER are those which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- When the good acquired by the USER is a good for personal use.
- In other cases provided for by law.
- Once the returned goods are in the hands of GUIA SAI, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of this section, GUIA SAI undertakes to pay the amount paid by the USER within 30 days.
|XII. CONTRACTUAL GRANTIA|
GUIA SAI is responsible for the quality, suitability, safety and proper condition and functioning of the products displayed on the PORTAL. The warranty period for the aforementioned products is [indicate in letters] months, counted from the delivery of the product, in accordance with the provisions of section VIII.
In accordance with the provisions of this section, it is understood that the warranty provided by GUIA SAI, on the products displayed on the PORTAL, includes:
- The repair of defects of the goods free of charge, as well as their transport, if necessary, and the timely supply of spare parts.
- If the good cannot be repaired, GUIA SAI will proceed, at its choice, with the replacement of the good or the refund of the money to the USER.
- In the event of a repeat of the fault and according to the nature of the goods and the characteristics of the defect, at the USER's choice, a new repair, a total or partial refund of the price paid or a partial or total exchange of the goods for another of the same type, similar characteristics or technical specifications will be carried out.
- In the case of services, the USER may opt for the repetition of the service or the refund of the price paid.
|XIII. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO SERVICES|
The USER who wishes to purchase a service or product described in section VI agrees to provide true, complete and correct credit information, that his or her credit card company will credit his or her account and guarantees payment for the SERVICE purchased, including all applicable taxes, fees and other charges.
|XIV. REGISTRATION AND CONTACT DETAILS|
In order to access the SERVICES offered on the PORTAL, the USER is required to fill out a registration form that will enable him/her to benefit from such SERVICES, and in some cases, to obtain a "USER ACCOUNT" and "PASSWORD". The completion of the form and the registration process shall be subject to the following rules:
- The USER undertakes to provide GUIA SAI, only authentic, updated, complete and accurate information.
- The information provided by the USER will be governed by the "privacy policies" of GUIA SAI, available at https://guiasanandresislas.com/terminos-condiciones/.
- The information provided to GUIA SAI during the registration process will be used to respond to queries and messages sent by the USER through the portal, as well as for the provision of content, communications, customer service, network management and other activities set out in the "privacy policies".
- The USER undertakes to update his/her information immediately upon the occurrence of any change in the same or upon noticing any error at the time of registration, so that such information remains current, authentic, accurate and complete.
- GUIA SAI reserves the right to suspend or terminate the USER's account and/or prevent the current or future use of the services or any part thereof, when it is verified that the information provided by the USER is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or when GUIA SAI has sufficient and reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD:
- Upon registration with GUIA SAI, the USER will obtain a USER ACCOUNT and a PASSWORD that will allow him/her to access the SERVICES. The USER is solely responsible for the confidentiality of his/her USER ACCOUNT, as well as for all activities, charges and responsibilities associated with his/her account.
- Upon the occurrence of any unauthorised use of his/her USER ACCOUNT, the USER must immediately notify GUIA SAI of the occurrence; in any event, the USER is responsible for all unauthorised charges made on or through his/her USER ACCOUNT.
- The responsibility of the USER referred to in the previous paragraph shall cease from the moment GUIA SAI receives notification of the improper use.
- The USER is prohibited from transferring or authorising the use of his/her USER ACCOUNT and/or password to another person.
- Where the USER violates the above prohibition, the USER shall be fully responsible for the online conduct of the third party using the USER's account, the third party's access control, the use of the SERVICES, and the consequences of any misuse.
- USER is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the PASSWORD and USER ID, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under his or her PASSWORD or USER ID.
- THE USER must take all necessary steps to ensure that he/she logs out of his/her USER ACCOUNT correctly at the end of each session.
- THE USER undertakes to notify GUIA SAI of any unauthorised use of his or her PASSWORD or user ID and any other breach of security.
GUIA SAI cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by USER's failure to comply with this section.
|XV. USER FORUMS|
GUIA SAI may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas of the site where the USER transmits or posts communications or communicates individually with other users, GUIA SAI or the SUPPLIERS, including but not limited to chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such communications. However, GUIA SAI shall not be responsible for the content of any such communications, regardless of intellectual property, libel, privacy, obscenity or other laws. GUIA SAI, in accordance with section XXI, reserves the right at all times to remove any message that includes abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
For the proper execution of its intermediation activities, GUIA SAI will require to be in permanent contact with the USER, for this purpose, GUIA SAI may adopt different tools that allow the approach, including, but not limited to, communications, SERVICE announcements and administrative messages. The aforementioned communications are considered an indispensable part of both the USER registration and the SERVICES offered by GUIA SAI.
All information published on the PORTAL relating to advertisers is provided with their permission and is reviewed and approved by them prior to publication.
GUIA SAI verifies the accuracy of the information provided by advertisers and is therefore not responsible for the accuracy of its contents.
|XIX. USES OF THE SAI GUIDE PORTAL|
The SAI GUIDE PORTAL may only be accessed and the SERVICES may only be used for lawful purposes. The USER is solely responsible for knowledge of and compliance with all laws and regulations regarding access to and use of the SERVICES.
These are prohibited uses of the SAI GUIDE PORTAL, and therefore, THE USER agrees to refrain from:
- Use the PORTAL to commit a criminal offence or to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or violate any local, national or international law, regulation or rule.
- Upload, post, email, or transmit, by any means known or to be known, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racist material.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit by any means known or to be known, USER CONTENT, where THE USER does not have the right to transmit it.
- Upload, post, email, or transmit by any means known or to be known, USER CONTENT that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Modify, destroy or delete any content or communication that is not your own.
- Hinder in any way the ability of others to access or use the PORTAL.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects the ability of other users to engage in real-time information exchange.
- Impersonate or purport to have a relationship with or to represent a third party, whether it be a company, association, institution or other organisation with which the USER has no such relationship
- Upload, post, email, or transmit by any means now known or hereafter devised, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of communication to other users, including, without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes," among others.
- Collect or store personal information or other data about other users without their permission.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, use, distribute, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any part of the GUIA SAI websites, the SERVICES, products, use of its websites, or access to the GUIA SAI websites, or the SERVICES.
- Harassing another person.
- Attempt to decrypt, compile, decompile or disassemble any software comprising or in any way making part of the PORTAL.
- In general, including or placing false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information on the PORTAL.
- Disclose or share your password, which gives you access to a non-public area of this website or to products or services offered by GUIA SAI, with any third party, or use your password for any unauthorised purpose.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the PORTAL.
- Accessing information that is not directly addressed or authorised to the USER or accessing servers or accounts that the USER is not authorised to access.
- Attempting to test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper authorisation or violating security or authentication measures.
- Attempt to interfere with the SERVICES provided to a USER, server or network, including but not limited to the sending of viruses through the PORTAL.
- Making speculative, false or fraudulent bookings
- Upload files that contain viruses, are so-called "corrupted" or contain any kind of programs or code that may damage the operations of third party computers or electronic devices.
- Advertise or offer to sell goods and/or services, conduct surveys, competitions or the like.
Violation of any of the prohibitions described above may result in civil and criminal liability. GUIA SAI will investigate the occurrence of acts that may constitute violations of the foregoing and will cooperate with any competent authority in prosecuting users who are involved in such conduct.
|XX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY|
THE USER acknowledges that the GUIA SAI websites, its channels, services, all underlying technology used in connection with the PORTAL and GUIA SAI services, and all software, materials, information, communication, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos and other data, hereinafter the "GUIA SAI CONTENT", available on the GUIA SAI websites are provided by GUIA SAI or authorized third parties and are protected by copyright, photos and other data, hereinafter the "GUIA SAI CONTENT", available on the GUIA SAI websites, are provided by GUIA SAI or by authorised third parties and are protected by copyright, image rights, trademarks, patents, or other forms of intellectual property right, owned by GUIA SAI.
Except as expressly authorised by GUIA SAI in these TAC, the USER may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, license, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect into a database, or in any way commercially exploit any part of the GUIA SAI CONTENTS, either in whole or in part.
The USER may download and print a reasonable number of copies of the SAI GUIDE CONTENTS solely for personal or educational uses that do not involve profit or commercial purposes; in any case, the USER acknowledges that SAI GUIDE remains the owner of the SAI GUIDE CONTENTS and that it does not acquire any intellectual property rights over them as a result of the downloading or printing activities.
When a USER or third party considers that any of the Content has been introduced into the PORTAL in violation of their intellectual property rights, they must immediately notify GUIA SAI, through the mechanisms described in section XXXII with the following information:
- Personal and contact details of the complainant
- Personal and contact details of the holder of the Intellectual Property right considered infringed
- Detailed indication of the content protected and considered infringing
- Location link on the PORTAL
- Express declaration of ownership of the content found to be infringing
- Declaration of non-consent to the use of such content
- Express and responsible declaration that the information provided is accurate and that the use of the contents constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights.
- Documents supporting your claim
|XXI. USER CONTENT|
Any content that the USER uploads or makes available, hereinafter the "USER CONTENT", on a SAI GUIDE site, including any information provided by the USER for the purpose of rating SERVICES, information uploaded in virtual forums and the like, is and shall remain the sole property or property of the USER or whoever has authorised it for such purpose.
By uploading information or making available any USER CONTENT, the USER automatically grants and/or warrants that the owner has granted to GUIA SAI, a non-exclusive, free, non-time limited license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display, and transmit the USER CONTENT through the channel in which it is uploaded or shared, or by any other means known or to be known.
|XXII. REMOVAL AND PRESERVATION OF CONTENTS|
The USER acknowledges that GUIA SAI does not pre-screen USER CONTENT, but GUIA SAI reserves the right to reject or remove any USER CONTENT that has been uploaded or made available on the GUIA SAI sites that violates the TAC, any provision of law, or is otherwise objectionable.
Similarly, the USER authorises GUIA SAI to preserve USER CONTENT and to disclose USER CONTENT when required by a judicial or administrative authority in compliance with the law or, when in good faith, GUIA SAI believes that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce the TAC, respond to claims of infringement of third party rights resulting from the uploading or posting of USER CONTENT, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of GUIA SAI, its users and the general public.
|XXIII. LINKS ON THE SAI GUIDE PORTAL|
www.guiasai.com www.guiasanandresislas.com and any other GUIA SAI website may contain links that direct the USER to independent websites or websites owned by third parties. Because GUIA SAI has no control over these sites, GUIA SAI is not responsible for the accessibility of such sites through the Internet and does not endorse products, services or information provided by such sites.
GUIA SAI shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any USER or other content, goods or services available on or through any other site.
The inclusion of these links does not imply the existence of any legal relationship between GUIA SAI and the linked sites. GUIA SAI is an independent company and the reference or existence of links on www.guiasai.com and www.guiasanandresislas.com to other companies' websites does not imply any association, joint venture or other legal relationship that would give rise to liability for GUIA SAI as a result of the actions of the owners of the linked sites.
|XXIV. LINKS TO THE SAI GUIDE PORTAL|
The USER may create links to the GUIA SAI PORTAL from other sites, provided that GUIA SAI has given prior EXPRESS authorisation and that the website:
- Do not create a browser or bordered environment around the SAI GUIDE content "framing";
- Do not imply that GUIA SAI is responsible for its products;
- Do not misrepresent your relationship with GUIA SAI;
- Do not submit false information about the products or SERVICES of GUIA SAI or the SUPPLIERS;
- Do not use the GUIA SAI logo or any other distinctive sign without prior authorisation, and
- Do not include content deemed objectionable, offensive or controversial and contain only content suitable for all age groups.
|XXV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY|
THE USER agrees that access to the PORTAL and access to the SERVICES are at the USER'S own risk. Neither GUIA SAI, nor its directors, employees, affiliates or agents warrant that the PORTAL will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does GUIA SAI make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the PORTAL or as to the accuracy, reliability, suitability or content of the information appearing on the PORTAL.
In no event shall GUIA SAI, its directors, employees or affiliates be liable to the USER or any third party for any indirect, special or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to access or use the PORTAL, even if GUIA SAI has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Damages include, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of property, loss of business, loss of data, failure or malfunction or any other damages or losses resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to natural disasters, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to GUIA SAI's records, programs or services.
The USER agrees with GUIA SAI, its affiliates, officers, partners and employees, to hold them harmless against all claims, demands, legal actions and costs that are caused or arise as a result of the violation or disregard of the TAC. In the event that GUIA SAI, its affiliates, officers, partners and/or employees are convicted as a result of the USER's conduct in violation of these TAC, GUIA SAI will recover against the USER for the sums payable by virtue of the conviction and will also collect any additional damages caused to the USER.
|XXVII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION|
GUIA SAI controls and operates the PORTAL and all of its activities from Colombia and makes no representation that the content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the PORTAL from a location outside the territory of Colombia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and refrain from using the PORTAL or engaging any SERVICES if such conduct violates the laws of the country where you reside. These TAC and the SERVICES provided by the SUPPLIERS are governed by the laws of Colombia, without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules or principles. Jurisdiction for any claim arising out of these TAC and the SERVICES provided by the SUPPLIERS shall lie exclusively with the courts and judges of the Republic of Colombia. If any provision of these TAC is declared null, invalid or ineffective, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these TAC.
|XXVIII. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE|
GUIA SAI reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the PORTAL, the services or any part thereof, with or without notice. The USER agrees that GUIA SAI shall not be liable to the USER or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the activities of the PORTAL.
|XXIX. CONSUMER PROTECTION|
GUIA SAI, in compliance with the provisions of Article 50 of Law 1480 of 2011, Consumer Statute, provides the USER with the link to the website of the national authority for consumer protection in Colombia: http://www.sic.gov.co/drupal/proteccion-del-consumidor
|XXX. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES|
Any controversy or claim arising between GUIA SAI and the USER in relation to the performance of these TAC, its execution, interpretation and the provision of its services shall be settled directly, promptly and amicably. If an agreement is not reached within ten (10) working days from the date of the first written communication sent by one party to the other regarding the difference, discrepancy or conflict, either party may request that the differences be submitted to the decision of an Arbitration Tribunal composed of the corresponding number of arbitrators according to the amount, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
The members of the Tribunal shall be chosen by mutual agreement between the parties; in the absence of agreement, the Tribunal shall be appointed by the conciliation and arbitration chamber of the Medellín Chamber of Commerce, at the request of any of the parties. In any case, the Tribunal shall be constituted within ten (10) business days following the expiration of the ten (10) business day term established in the first paragraph of this section for direct settlement. The Arbitration Tribunal shall be subject to Colombian law, shall operate in the city of Medellín and shall decide in law within a maximum period of six (6) months from the date of its establishment.
The costs of the operation of the Arbitral Tribunal, or the costs of the fees and other activities of the Arbitral Tribunal, shall be borne by the parties in equal shares. The party whose claims have been rejected by the Arbitral Tribunal shall return to the other party the amount contributed for the functioning of the Tribunal or to cover the fees and the activity carried out by the Committee.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, all disputes, actions and proceedings between GUIA SAI and the USER, which have to do with charges for the provision of services or purchase of products, remain subject to the ordinary jurisdiction.
The USER may discontinue participation and access to the PORTAL at any time. The TAC shall continue to apply to all past use of the SERVICES and the PORTAL by the USER, even if the USER is not using it. The USER acknowledges and agrees that GUIA SAI and its affiliates may terminate or block the use of all or part of the PORTAL and the other GUIA SAI websites, without notice and for any reason. The USER agrees that upon termination or interruption for any reason, GUIA SAI may remove all information relating to the USER and may prevent access to GUIA SAI's websites and use of its services.
Cookies" are fragments or traces of information that the USER's computer browser stores on its hard drive. Each time the USER visits the PORTAL, our server will recognise the stored cookies and provide us with information about the USER's last visit in order to provide a better service.
GUIA SAI uses "cookies" to identify the USER, as well as to allow a faster navigation in the PORTAL, in the same way, this information will allow us to profile in more detail what corresponds to the tastes of the visitor, as well as to have a clear path in relation to the tourist activities that he/she most likes to enjoy, achieving with this to create navigation routes in the PORTAL and/or to put at his/her disposal more detailed information in particular of the type of content that he/she likes to enjoy.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER shall be free to use the tools provided by their "internet browser" to disable cookies.
|XXXIII. CONTACT DETAILS|
GUIA SAI is a simplified joint-stock company (S.A.S.) based in San Andres Island, for any information, request for authorisation, complaint or legal notification, the following contact details should be used:
Names: SKY FRANCIS
Surname: STEPHENS FERNANDEZ
Address : AV 20 de Julio No 4 A - 26. 2nd Floor.
e-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.guiasai.com www.guiasanandresislas.com
|XXXIV. VALIDITY AND MODIFICATIONS|
This document constitutes the most current version of the TAC, are binding on all USERS visiting the WEBSITE and are effective as of   20.
GUIA SAI may modify these TAC, or any additional terms that apply to a specific service. GUIA SAI will make available, where possible, a notice of changes to the TAC on this website. Changes to the TAC will not apply retroactively, and will become effective upon posting.